Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Share The Luv Challenge!

I have a brand new Share The Luv Challenge running now through the 31st of August at MyMemories.

My featured kit is PS I Love You. This gorgeous nature inspired kit in shades of blue and grey is a delight for the eyes, and is suitable for many different styles of layouts, including everything from outdoor photos to portraits! Note: most embellishments included come in both shadowed and non-shadowed versions.

PSILoveYou

My posting bonus is Family Together. Teal, cream, and rust combine in this lovely and elegant kit that is perfect for heirloom photos, family gatherings, and fall pages. Note: most embellishments included come in both shadowed and non-shadowed versions.

FamilyTogether

Go to my Share The Love Challenge Forum at MyMemories to find out how you can get Family together for free, but hurry because this challenge will end on August 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment