Thursday, May 29, 2014

I’ve just posted my first Share The Luv Challenge at MyMemories!

Each month on the 1st and 15th I’ll be featuring a new kit from my store. Create a layout using the featured kit and post a layout of it in the Share The Luv Challenge forum at MyMemories to receive a bonus kit for free!

June 1 - 14th Featured Kit - I Heart You

I wanted the first kit I chose for my new Share The Luv challenge here at MyMemories to be a special one, and the heart says it all! This pretty kit is great for celebrating those everyday moments with the ones you love!

IHeartYou.jpg

Posting Bonus - Over The Rainbow
 
We're not in Kansas anymore! lol! Use this sweet kit to create fun fantasy style layouts, shower invitations, and birth announcements for your little ones!

OverTheRainbow.jpg

I hope to see you there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment